Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Region: South Africa - JHB
Reports To: Strategic Manager
Vacancy: Company Growth
AREAS OF EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
Writing: Exceptional writing skills and a good grasp of the English language for all our content creation requirements.
Marketing: A good grasp of marketing principles and practices to enable the creation and execution of a Marketing Strategy.
Technology: A passion for technology and software in order to remain aligned with the purpose of our business.
Social Media: A digitally savvy social media guru who can manage all of our accounts including regular updates and optimisation.
Events: An energetic go-getter that can assist in co-ordinating events and conferences with marketing material to go along with it.
Design: Basic design skills with an understanding of the fundamentals to align content with our corporate identity.
The purpose of this role is to streamline marketing activities and assist with initiatives in the strategy department.
- Press Releases - working with our digital agency
- Technical and Copy Writing
- Blogs, Vlogs & Webinars
- Monthly Mailer
- Website Updates
- Surveys & Landing Pages
- Presentations & Reports
- Posting Content
- Social Campaign Calendar
- Account Management
- Community Management
- Ads & Sponsored Campaigns
- SEO & Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Know design basics
- Work with outsourced graphic designer to create ads and marketing collateral
- Create graphics and infographics using Canva
- Create videos using Powtoon
- Conferences & Exhibitions
- Prepare presentations & speeches
- Set up on-site and prepare marketing collateral (Brochures etc)
- Post images from event on social channels
- Run Cura In-house events (Panels, podcasts, workshops etc)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Survey Monkey
Research & Strategy:
- Competitive analysis
- Industry trends and best practice
- Assist strategic manager with marketing and digital strategies
- New marketing campaigns
- Launch strategies
Things you may want to include:
An updated CV
Reason for applying
Any other supporting documentation or links
CURA is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are ready for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a world class team in the governance, risk and compliance management software market, then submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org